Shipping by Federal Express
AK, CA, DC, FL, ID, LA, NE, OR, NV, NJ, NM, ND, VA and WY.
Once we receive your order, we will ship it out as soon as possible and notify you by email when it ships.
We will endeavor to get the wine out to you as soon as possible, but wine is a sensitive thing, so here are some precautions we take to protect the precious juice.
• We don’t ship out on Saturdays or Sundays
• We don’t ship on Fridays unless Saturday delivery has been requested
• We try to ship early in the week depending on destination and delivery method chosen. We to this to attempt to avoid your wine sitting in a shipping company warehouse over the weekend.
• We delay regular ground shipping depending on extreme weather and destination. Nobody wants a winesicle or a bunch of popped corks and half bottles of mulled wine. If we hold your shipment back due to extreme weather, we will advise you. We will call you when the weather breaks and we feel it is safe to ship the wine. Overnight and second-day deliveries can stand up to more extreme temperatures.
• It is never a bad idea to opt for second-day delivery or overnight especially if you’re far away.
If you have a rush requirement, please let us know and we will either meet it or let you know we can’t right away. Always feel free to call us at the restaurant 732-828-4444. Dial 7 and ask for the wine department.
Breakage, Damage, Theft in Shipping
We cannot be responsible for what happens once Federal Express has the product. Insurance is built into the shipping cost and you will have paid, through us, for that insurance.We don’t make a profit on the shipping insurance and have no role in it other than paying it on your behalf. If they screw up, your recourse is with them.
Signature Required: Obviously, you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. Delivery of wine requires that it be received and signed for by someone over the age of 21. Our driver or common carrier will ask for identification and proof of age. Packages cannot be left and must be signed for.
We are based in NJ and we know the law in NJ well enough. Other states? Well, we don’t know and we just can’t keep abreast. While there are certain states we don’t ship to, it is your responsibility to know what is legal in your state. We offer no advice or opinion on what is legal or not in any of the other 49. That’s all on you. If there is any legal requirement or permit or maximum or anything else required by your state, it is entirely your responsibility to comply with those laws. We like to stay on the right side of ‘the man.’
Feel free to email or call us if we can be of assistance!
(732) 828-4444 (both restaurant and wine shop) or firstname.lastname@example.org